Thank you, Joanne Troppello, for tagging me with the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award! What a cool way to connect and get to know each other.
Seven random facts about me.
1. What do a resident apartment manager and an assistant fire chief have in common? A parking problem. How do they resolve it? By getting married. lol. The beginning of our happy-ever-after story.
2. We have one child left at home ~ a spoiled golden retriever.
3. No beaches for me. My favorite getaway consists of sipping coffee on a cabin deck tucked in the mountains.
4. I’m a family room sports fan. Why should I leave the comforts of my air-conditioned family room to enjoy NASCAR, football, and hockey?
5. Café con leche is my favorite coffee, but McDonald’s mocha frappe comes in a close second.
6. I almost never wear dresses.
7. I rebelled against joining Facebook until last month. So help a sister out, click on over, and “like” me.
Tag. You’re it! Have fun, ladies!
Angie Arndt ~ Joy on the Back Roads
Anne Albert ~ Piedmont Island Trilogy
Clare Revell ~ The World Can Wait
Susan Tuttle ~ Steps
Carole Brown ~ Sunnybank Meanderings
Lynnette Bonner ~ Writer’s Journey
K. Dawn Byrd ~ K. Dawn Byrd
Nike Chillemi ~ Crime Fictionista
Monique DeVere ~ Monique DeVere
2 thoughts on “I’ve been tagged!”
Dora, glad to tag your blog. I like your #6 fact. I also hardly ever wear dresses unless I absolutely need to dress up like for a wedding or other special event.
Hey Joanne. Thanks for tagging me. It's been fun!
Comments are closed.