- On those rare occasions when I visit the mall, I walk on the right side because walking on the left feels like swimming upstream.
- I open and lock the door leading to the garage at least twice every night before going to bed. Please tell me I’m not the only one here that does this, right?
- I drink my coffee before and after breakfast, not during, and I like it burning hot.
- I keep hard copies of my calendar and Christmas lists for years. Not that I ever go back and look at them…
- I prefer to eat out for lunch, rather than dinner.
- Anybody else always shower and dress before leaving your bedroom in the morning? What’s the point of having a robe?
- OK. Admit it. Do you always park in the same general area when you shop at the grocery or department store?
- If something’s out of place in our house, it will bug me until I fix it. Or until hubby does.
- My cool threshold is rather high. We have three windows in our bedroom, and when autumn finally rolls around, the windows stay cracked open until the temperature drops below 30 degrees. Hubby has learned to dress for bed in layers.
- I eat the same thing for breakfast until I tire of it. Then I switch to something else.
|Image courtesy of Bing.com|
“For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.”
Psalm 139:13-14 NIV
Well, that settles it. God is the Master Designer.
And He made me…
What about you?
Do you ever try to be different than God intended? How does that work out for you?
Do you see yourself here? In one word, how would you describe yourself?